Detoxify, Hydrate & Nourish your Body with Q-Hydrate 528
Getting all the nutrients and beneficial vitamins and minerals you need can be time consuming and confusing. Supplements often tackle only a few key nutrients and may not absorb properly.
Q-Hydrate528 is changing all that with its revolutionary formula! Through the dynamic duo of ionic fulvic acid and clinoptilolite zeolite, Q-Hydrate528 delivers all the trace minerals your body needs. Platinum group metals and macro group metals, including potassium and magnesium, work hard to keep your body strong. Other ingredients ensure your body absorbs the ingredients for maximum effect.
The best part? It works IMMEDIATELY to detoxify and nourish your body! No other liquid supplement of this kind is available- Q-Hydrate528 delivers the best in minerals and nutrients with a formula that is designed to absorb quickly and effectively. In just seconds, you can detoxify your body and support your heart, blood pressure, bones and teeth, and other various body systems.
Q-Hydrate528 does the job of multiple supplements and health products. Stop wasting time and money buying supplements that don't deliver results or provide everything you need. With Q-Hydrate528, a small amount each day is all it takes to give your body the nutrients it needs to stay healthy!
Pros and Cons of IVL's Q-Hydrate528 Powder
- Manufacturer offers an "Ask a Question" section to get more information if needed.
- The manufacture often has seasonal discounts for up to half price.
- They state "grown with ecologically friendly cultivation methods" which means no GMO raw materials.
- IVL offers a lifetime money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
- Not available at local retailers and must be ordered online.
- Not all of the ingredients are organic.
- Yes, it does have caffeine, so if taken too late in the day it may effect sleep.
This website promotes supplements and herbal products and does not contain monitored substances or any pharmaceuticals. As with all supplements and herbs, these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, seek the advice of a qualified practitioner before using any herbs, supplements or other alternatives to health.