Metabio by MedixSelect.com- Coupons
Doctor Formulated Energy and Health Supplement
Diet and exercise can lead to the weight loss you desire, but sometimes a small boost can be required to achieve the results you really want. You may also need support to maintain your weight loss and healthier body over time.
Metabio is the perfect complement to a healthy diet and exercise routine. This natural supplement combines the powers of Svetol® Green Coffee Bean, Chromium, Raspberry Ketones and Green Tea Leaf into one comprehensive formula. The Svetol® present in Metabio is standardized to contain 45% total beneficial cholorogenic acids, which scientific studies have shown to have a positive effect on metabolism.
Metabio contains less caffeine than a cup of coffee and provides jitter-free energy. Green Tea Leaf and Raspberry Ketones act as powerful fat burners and can greatly increase weight loss when paired with healthy lifestyle choices. Additionally, Chromium supports healthy insulin sensitivity, making Metabio a truly great supplement for weight management.
PROS & CONS of Medix Select Metabio:
- Medical Board of Directors includes Dr. David Brownstein, a family physician, renowned holistic practitioner, and Dr. David Brownstein's Natural Way to Health newsletter editor; and Dr. Chauncey Crandall, a cardiologist who is the editor of Dr. Crandall’s Heart Health Report.
- Manufacturer facility equipped with the latest technological advances and certified with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), meeting the FDA-cGMP certification requirements.
- Supplement formulas are created by doctors, scientists or medical researchers.
- Website shows a stable company since the website was launched in 2010.
- Website offers free health alerts for news articles and often has seasonal discounts and coupons.
- The daily serving cost is less than $1.30.
- Offers discounts for 3 and 6 bottle orders when directly ordered through Medix Select.
- MedixSelect.com offers a 30 day back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied (less shipping and handling fees).
- Not available at local retailers and must be ordered online.
- I couldn't find any information to the amount of the products that are organic or gluten-free.
This website promotes supplements and herbal products and does not contain monitored substances or any pharmaceuticals. As with all supplements and herbs, these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, seek the advice of a qualified practitioner before using any herbs, supplements or other alternatives to health.