About IVL Products
Regulate Your Blood Sugar With 9 Ayurvedic Secrets
Gluco Harmony® is a high quality nutritional supplement designed to help improve your insulin response in your body and help you maintain normal blood sugar levels. Ignoring your blood sugar levels can quadruple your chances of heart attack, stroke and death. Controlling your glucose levels can reduce risk of diabetes complications by 40% or more.
Contains 9 Ayurvedic herbs and spices including shilajit, curcumin, bitter melon, fenugreek, and banaba.
Gluco Harmony is designed to help you:
- Reduce your risk of problems associated with diabetes
- Achieve optimum body weight effortlessly
- Overcome fatigue linked to fluctuating blood sugar levels
- Improve your body's ability to metabolize insulin
- Maintain healthy blood sugar levels naturally
- End sugar cravings easily
Gluco Harmony® contains the highest quality, nutraceutical-grade Ayurvedic botanical extracts to help stabilize the "sugar spikes" in your blood naturally and prevent the insulin resistance that starves your cells. The result? You may be able to stave off type 2 diabetes, or if you have it, help keep it under control without medications and dramatic diet changes.
Pros and Cons of Gluco-Harmony
- Gluco Harmony could benefit people that are not yet insulin dependent, as well as people already using insulin.
- This product is all natural and "grown with ecologically friendly cultivation methods" which means no GMO raw materials.
- Manufacturer offers an "Ask a Question" section to get more information if needed.
- This product does not have chromium. It is great for people with sensitivity chromium that may cause tics or spasms.
- The Gluco Harmony is gluten-free.
- IVL offers a lifetime money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
- The manufacture often has seasonal discounts for up to half price.
- Gluco Harmony is not available at local retailers and must be ordered online.
- It may take up to 6 to 8 weeks to see results.
- The ingredient derived from tumeric, curcumin, should not be used for anyone taking anticoagulants/blood thinners.
This website promotes supplements and herbal products and does not contain monitored substances or any pharmaceuticals. As with all supplements and herbs, these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information provided is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As always, seek the advice of a qualified practitioner before using any herbs, supplements or other alternatives to health.